Visual and Media Arts
Gallery 101 ~ The Hearing Eye
- Friday, April 20, 2007 - All Day
- Saturday, April 21, 2007 - All Day
- Sunday, April 22, 2007 - All Day
- Monday, April 23, 2007 - All Day
- Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - All Day
- Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - All Day
- Thursday, April 26, 2007 - All Day
- Friday, April 27, 2007 - All Day
- Saturday, April 28, 2007 - All Day
- Sunday, April 29, 2007 - All Day
- Monday, April 30, 2007 - All Day
- Tuesday, May 1, 2007 - All Day
- Wednesday, May 2, 2007 - All Day
- Thursday, May 3, 2007 - All Day
- Friday, May 4, 2007 - All Day
- Saturday, May 5, 2007 - All Day
The Hearing Eye
ARTISTS: Alfonso Arzápalo (Photography), Gwenaël Bélanger (Photography), Patrice Duhamel (Drawing), Nelson Henricks (Video), Caroline Lathan-Stiefel (Sculpture/Installation), Nelly-Ève Rajotte (Video), uniform (Patrick Pellerin et Éric Dubois) (Graphic Design)
MUSICIANS: Diane Labrosse (Musique Actuelle), Jérôme Minière (Singer/Electronic music), Montag (Pop/Electronic music), Van Stiefel (Musique Actuelle/Contemporary), Galerie Stratique (Musique Actuelle/Electronic music), Jackie Gallant (Electronic/Experimental), aRTIST oF tHE yEAR (Funk/Electronic).
Curator: Sébastien Cliche
A multimedia group exhibition of seven visual and seven musical works created specifically for this event by visual artists and musicians interested in the nuances and strengths of interdisciplinary work. The visual and video installations are complemented by the recorded musical "soundtrack"
(on head/earphones). A mini-CD will be produced in association with Montreal's Clark Gallery and Gallery 101.